Miami-based triple-threat (rapper/singer/songwriter) Kat Dahlia has made quite a bit of noise in The DJBooth this year, turning heads with featured singles "Mash It Up," "Clocks" and "Fireman."
Looking to turn a few more, the Vested In Culture/EPIC signee has unleashed Seeds, a free, six-track project.
Will Dahlia's name and music continue to grow as the calender flips to '14? Will she be able to duplicate the success of her breakout single, "Gangsta"? Take a listen to find out if her planting skills are up to par.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Vested in Culture/Epic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.