Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience.
The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC alumnus, including reader-approved lead single "Take Back the Night" and follow-up "TKO." Drake and Jay Z make guest appearances on the set, which boasts beats by the likes of Jerome "J-ROC" Harmon and Timbaland, as well as production by J.T. himself.
Fans can also check out Justin Timberlake's previous albums: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
Related Songs & Features
The latest official video from Justin Timberlake is a little different from the norm, but that’s Not a Bad Thing. Presented in a unique, documentary-esque style, the clip is an ingenious stab at viral success. It...
In boxing, a TKO occurs when a fighter isn’t down for the count, but is judged by the referee to have taken too much of a beating to continue the match. I’m going to have to assume that Justin Timberlake was just...
With the rotation his recent hits have received on dancefloors worldwide, I think any fair-minded clubgoer would admit that Justin Timberlake‘s had the evening on lock. So when the pop heavyweight announces his intent...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.