Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience.
The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC alumnus, including reader-approved lead single "Take Back the Night" and follow-up "TKO." Drake and Jay Z make guest appearances on the set, which boasts beats by the likes of Jerome "J-ROC" Harmon and Timbaland, as well as production by J.T. himself.
Fans can also check out Justin Timberlake's previous albums: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.