Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience.
The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC alumnus, including reader-approved lead single "Take Back the Night" and follow-up "TKO." Drake and Jay Z make guest appearances on the set, which boasts beats by the likes of Jerome "J-ROC" Harmon and Timbaland, as well as production by J.T. himself.
Fans can also check out Justin Timberlake's previous albums: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.