Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience.
The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC alumnus, including reader-approved lead single "Take Back the Night" and follow-up "TKO." Drake and Jay Z make guest appearances on the set, which boasts beats by the likes of Jerome "J-ROC" Harmon and Timbaland, as well as production by J.T. himself.
Fans can also check out Justin Timberlake's previous albums: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.