Pop superstar Justin Timberlake has released the second half of his two-part album, The 20/20 Experience.
The sequel to March's massively-acclaimed first installment, the project packs 13 brand new tracks from the NSYNC alumnus, including reader-approved lead single "Take Back the Night" and follow-up "TKO." Drake and Jay Z make guest appearances on the set, which boasts beats by the likes of Jerome "J-ROC" Harmon and Timbaland, as well as production by J.T. himself.
Fans can also check out Justin Timberlake's previous albums: Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience
Featured Songs From This Album
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Love ft. T.I." (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.