We all have our #AwkwardMoments. Few of us, however, have the courage and the talent to make like Julian Stephen and immortalize our brushes with social discomfort in the form of a dope street album. Digitally released September 12, in conjunction with YouHeardThatNew, College of Music and ThisGoesIn, the Queens emcee's latest project comprises 12 original records, including Booth-featured lead single "Tootsie Roll." The LP packs production by Andrew Lloyd, BrandUN Deshay, The Common Wealth, James Moore, Mizfitz Soundz, Qwest Beats, Trox and Tim Williams, plus guest appearances from Osasu Love, Tim Williams and Victoria Juste.
Fans can also check out Julian Stephen's previous albums: Julian Stephen - University of Julian 2
Written by richard on Sep 16, 2012
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.