Jon Connor, a signee of former NBA baller Mateen Cleaves' All Varsity Music, has liberated his latest independent full-length, Unconscious State. Coming on the heels of 2012 street releases The Blue Album, The People's Rapper LP and While You Were Sleeping, the set features 22 tracks' worth of original material, including reader-acclaimed singles "Rise Up" and "Michigan Sh*t."
Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, Royce Da 5'9", Talib Kweli, Tito Lopez and Willie Da Kid are just a few of the notable collaborators to lend their talents to the project, which boasts production by Brix, Optiks and many more.
Featured Songs From This Album
Jon Connor may be part of the Midwestern vanguard but, when he’s not busy pushing the game forward, he does feel the occasional pang of nostalgia for the past. Coming on the heels of last week’s Freddie...Read More
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.