Jon Connor, a signee of former NBA baller Mateen Cleaves' All Varsity Music, has liberated his latest independent full-length, Unconscious State. Coming on the heels of 2012 street releases The Blue Album, The People's Rapper LP and While You Were Sleeping, the set features 22 tracks' worth of original material, including reader-acclaimed singles "Rise Up" and "Michigan Sh*t."
Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, Royce Da 5'9", Talib Kweli, Tito Lopez and Willie Da Kid are just a few of the notable collaborators to lend their talents to the project, which boasts production by Brix, Optiks and many more.
Featured Songs From This Album
Jon Connor may be part of the Midwestern vanguard but, when he’s not busy pushing the game forward, he does feel the occasional pang of nostalgia for the past. Coming on the heels of last week’s Freddie...Read More
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!