Jon Connor, a signee of former NBA baller Mateen Cleaves' All Varsity Music, has liberated his latest independent full-length, Unconscious State. Coming on the heels of 2012 street releases The Blue Album, The People's Rapper LP and While You Were Sleeping, the set features 22 tracks' worth of original material, including reader-acclaimed singles "Rise Up" and "Michigan Sh*t."
Danny Brown, Freddie Gibbs, Royce Da 5'9", Talib Kweli, Tito Lopez and Willie Da Kid are just a few of the notable collaborators to lend their talents to the project, which boasts production by Brix, Optiks and many more.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
All Varsity Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Keep Your Head" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.