Chicago-based emcee Jon Arrington has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his debut EP, Let 'Em Have It.
Executive Produced by Blended Babies, the project features five original tracks from the up-and-coming wordsmith, including the set's reader-approved lead single and title track. Arrington rocks the mic solo throughout Let 'Em Have It, which features production by Blended Babies and more.
Written by richard on Dec 14, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.