Kentucky underground spitter Johnny Spanish has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners Body of Evidence, a new street album compiling previously-unreleased singles and collaborations.
Included among the project's 11 tracks are reader-approved cuts "On Camera," "Supa Dope," "Bigga Thomas," "Hate Me" and "Going Postal" and Booth-exclusive freestyle "Can't Go Wrong." Collaborating with Spanish throughout Body of Evidence are Chris Webby, G-Side, Madchild, Nappy Roots and ST 2Lettaz. Production comes courtesy of Block Beattaz, DJ Burn One, DJ Ogee, Ghost Beats, Fresh Prodeuce and SMKA.
Stream DJBooth Presents: Body of Evidence
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Shining (Remix)" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.