Los Angeles upstart Jez Dior has independently released his new free album, Scarlette Sage.
Included on the 10-track project, his first solo release to date, are previously-featured, Booth-approved song selections "Candles," "Love Me to Death," "Dreamcatcher," "Hide" and "Move On." Guest features on the unsigned, versatile artist's maiden musical voyage limited to Anabel Englund, MDNT and Wes Period, while production is handled by in-house beatsmith Danny Score and Smarter Child.
Fans can also check out Jez Dior's previous albums: Jez Dior - The Funeral EP
Written by DJ Z on Jun 14, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.