Chicago R&B/Pop hitmaker Jeremih has released of his first ever mixtape, Late Nights, which includes previously-featured selections "Go To The Mo," "Misunderstood" with R. Kelly, "Ahh Sh*t" and "Keep It Moving."
Guest accompaniment on Late Nights is provided by 2 Chainz, E-40, Fabolous, Gucci Mane, Sir Michael Rocks, Twista, Willie Taylor (of Day26), YG and more. The free project is hosted by DJ Drama and arranged by DJ Pharris.
Stream Late Nights
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.