Chicago R&B/Pop hitmaker Jeremih has released of his first ever mixtape, Late Nights, which includes previously-featured selections "Go To The Mo," "Misunderstood" with R. Kelly, "Ahh Sh*t" and "Keep It Moving."
Guest accompaniment on Late Nights is provided by 2 Chainz, E-40, Fabolous, Gucci Mane, Sir Michael Rocks, Twista, Willie Taylor (of Day26), YG and more. The free project is hosted by DJ Drama and arranged by DJ Pharris.
Written by DJ Z on Aug 07, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Birthday Sex" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.