Vancouver-based rhymesayer Jason James and production partner Rodney Hazard have unleashed their latest collaborative opus, Pyramids in Stereo. The follow-to the DJBooth/RefinedHype-presented Marvelous World of Color, the 12-track digital-full-length comes heralded by reader-approved lead single "This Is My Rifle," "Forgetting How to Dream" and "Tomorrow." Guest appearances come courtesy of Adam Nigro, Mark McGrath and Raisin.
Note: Pyramids in Stereo is also available for direct purchase (name your own price, minimum of $1) for those who want to support Jason and Rodney.
Fans can also check out Jason James's previous albums: Jason James & Rodney Hazard - Marvelous World of Color
Stream Pyramids in Stereo
Related Songs & Features
This Is My Rifle, the inaugural single release off Jason James and Rodney Hazard‘s new project, was a cold shower of political reality after the steaming sh*tstorm that was the 2012 Presidential campaign. After...
Another election has ended in the good ol’ U-S of A, and regardless of which candidate you were pulling for, I think we’re all sick of the mudslinging, punditry and overall asinine behavior that presidential...
The hip-hop cynic will tell you that the Golden Days of the genre are over and that club anthems and odes to money, cars and clothes dominate the market. Those with a glass half-full perspective will argue that materialistic...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Love at the Speed of Light (Kolt 13 Remix)" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.