Multi-talented recording artist Jared Evan has come together with The DJBooth and Karmaloop to bring listeners his "debut EP album," The Fourth Chapter.
In the works since late 2009, the long-awaited set comprises eight original cuts from the singer, songwriter, producer and emcee. Included are previously-featured cuts "Charlie Brown," "Kill Me," "Traffic Light," and the reader-approved title track.
Jared Evan flies solo throughout The Fourth Chapter, which is produced by the artist himself in collaboration with !llmind and Ill Factor.
Stream The Fourth Chapter
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What I Want" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.