West Coast beatsmith Jansport J has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, compilation mixtape Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1.
The project features 24 tracks' worth of previously-released records and exclusive remixes from the producer behind Marion Write's "Jivin," Shane Eli's "The Adventure Begins" freestyle and many more featured cuts.
Rocking the mic throughout Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1 are El Prez, Ab-Soul, Shawn Chrystopher and many more Booth-acclaimed artists. All production comes courtesy of Jansport J.
Fans can also check out Jansport J's previous albums: PREZSPORT (El Prez x Jansport J) - Urban $treet Americana
Stream Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1
Submit your Rating
Cov Original Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Same King" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)