West Coast beatsmith Jansport J has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, compilation mixtape Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1.
The project features 24 tracks' worth of previously-released records and exclusive remixes from the producer behind Marion Write's "Jivin," Shane Eli's "The Adventure Begins" freestyle and many more featured cuts.
Rocking the mic throughout Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1 are El Prez, Ab-Soul, Shawn Chrystopher and many more Booth-acclaimed artists. All production comes courtesy of Jansport J.
Fans can also check out Jansport J's previous albums: PREZSPORT (El Prez x Jansport J) - Urban $treet Americana
Written by DJ Z on Jun 26, 2012
Submit your Rating
Cov Original Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Same King" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.