West Coast beatsmith Jansport J has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, compilation mixtape Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1.
The project features 24 tracks' worth of previously-released records and exclusive remixes from the producer behind Marion Write's "Jivin," Shane Eli's "The Adventure Begins" freestyle and many more featured cuts.
Rocking the mic throughout Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1 are El Prez, Ab-Soul, Shawn Chrystopher and many more Booth-acclaimed artists. All production comes courtesy of Jansport J.
Fans can also check out Jansport J's previous albums: PREZSPORT (El Prez x Jansport J) - Urban $treet Americana
Stream Sport Did It Tho Vol. 1
Submit your Rating
Cov Original Music
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Same King" (2013)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.