Jamall Bufford, the Michigan rhymesayer previously known as Buff1, has unleashed his third studio album. The follow-up to 2008's There's Only One LP, Victim of a Modern Age packs a total of 14 original tracks from the buzzmaking emcee, including reader-acclaimed lead single "Higher" and follow-up "Silencers."
Throughout the set, Bufford is joined on the mic by a wide array of noteworthy collaborators, among them Grand Cee, Magestik Legend, Neco Redd, Tres Styles and Vaughan T. In addition to boardwork by the artist himself, it boasts beats from the likes of 14KT, Doc Illingsworth, Evill Dewer, Slot-A and Zo!
The DJBooth is currently streaming Victim of a Modern Age, which is also available for direct sale (files are high quality MP3s at 320 kbps).
Stream Victim of a Modern Age
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When the Winter Comes" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.