Jamall Bufford, the Michigan rhymesayer previously known as Buff1, has unleashed his third studio album. The follow-up to 2008's There's Only One LP, Victim of a Modern Age packs a total of 14 original tracks from the buzzmaking emcee, including reader-acclaimed lead single "Higher" and follow-up "Silencers."
Throughout the set, Bufford is joined on the mic by a wide array of noteworthy collaborators, among them Grand Cee, Magestik Legend, Neco Redd, Tres Styles and Vaughan T. In addition to boardwork by the artist himself, it boasts beats from the likes of 14KT, Doc Illingsworth, Evill Dewer, Slot-A and Zo!
The DJBooth is currently streaming Victim of a Modern Age, which is also available for direct sale (files are high quality MP3s at 320 kbps).
Written by richard on Dec 09, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Mello Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"When the Winter Comes" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.