Oakland rhymesayer J.Lately has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street album, Daydreams & Warm Nights.
The project features 10 original records from the up-and-coming emcee, including reader-acclaimed lead single "Good Stuff." Joining Lately on the guest tip throughout Daydreams & Late Nights are Azuré, Deuce Eclipse, J. Good, Shark Sinatra, Von Pea (of Tanya Morgan) and Zumbi (of Zion I). Beats come courtesy of Azuré, Chase Moore, DJ Dahl, DJ Vision, E.C. Hippie Sabotage, Jansport J and Jonathan Lowell.
Fans can also check out J.Lately's previous albums: J.Lately x Nima Fadavi - Fly With Us EP | J.Lately & Trey C - Score One for the Good Guys EP | J.Lately & J.Good - PB&Js
Stream Daydreams & Warm Nights
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Share the Love " (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.