Oakland rhymesayer J.Lately has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street album, Daydreams & Warm Nights.
The project features 10 original records from the up-and-coming emcee, including reader-acclaimed lead single "Good Stuff." Joining Lately on the guest tip throughout Daydreams & Late Nights are Azuré, Deuce Eclipse, J. Good, Shark Sinatra, Von Pea (of Tanya Morgan) and Zumbi (of Zion I). Beats come courtesy of Azuré, Chase Moore, DJ Dahl, DJ Vision, E.C. Hippie Sabotage, Jansport J and Jonathan Lowell.
Fans can also check out J.Lately's previous albums: J.Lately x Nima Fadavi - Fly With Us EP | J.Lately & Trey C - Score One for the Good Guys EP | J.Lately & J.Good - PB&Js
Written by richard on Sep 28, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Share the Love " (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.