April 22, 2014, a date that will go down in hip-hop history—at least, if Iggy Azalea has anything to do with it. That, of course, is when the Australian-born, ATL-based emcee unleashed her Island Def Jam debut album, The New Classic.
Popular pre-release singles "Impossible Is Nothing," "Bounce," "Work," "Change Your Life," and "Fancy," the latter three of which have official visual accompaniments, are just five of 12 original jams that appear on the set. The deluxe version features an additional three previously-unreleased cuts.
A number of heavyweight guests join Iggy throughout the LP, among them Charli XCX, Mavado, Rita Ora and T.I. Beats come courtesy of 1st Down, The Arcade, The Invisible Men, The Messengers, Reeva & Black and many more noteworthy producers.
Stream The New Classic
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.