April 22, 2014, a date that will go down in hip-hop history—at least, if Iggy Azalea has anything to do with it. That, of course, is when the Australian-born, ATL-based emcee unleashed her Island Def Jam debut album, The New Classic.
Popular pre-release singles "Impossible Is Nothing," "Bounce," "Work," "Change Your Life," and "Fancy," the latter three of which have official visual accompaniments, are just five of 12 original jams that appear on the set. The deluxe version features an additional three previously-unreleased cuts.
A number of heavyweight guests join Iggy throughout the LP, among them Charli XCX, Mavado, Rita Ora and T.I. Beats come courtesy of 1st Down, The Arcade, The Invisible Men, The Messengers, Reeva & Black and many more noteworthy producers.
Stream The New Classic
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.