April 22, 2014, a date that will go down in hip-hop history—at least, if Iggy Azalea has anything to do with it. That, of course, is when the Australian-born, ATL-based emcee unleashed her Island Def Jam debut album, The New Classic.
Popular pre-release singles "Impossible Is Nothing," "Bounce," "Work," "Change Your Life," and "Fancy," the latter three of which have official visual accompaniments, are just five of 12 original jams that appear on the set. The deluxe version features an additional three previously-unreleased cuts.
A number of heavyweight guests join Iggy throughout the LP, among them Charli XCX, Mavado, Rita Ora and T.I. Beats come courtesy of 1st Down, The Arcade, The Invisible Men, The Messengers, Reeva & Black and many more noteworthy producers.
Stream The New Classic
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.