April 22, 2014, a date that will go down in hip-hop history—at least, if Iggy Azalea has anything to do with it. That, of course, is when the Australian-born, ATL-based emcee unleashed her Island Def Jam debut album, The New Classic.
Popular pre-release singles "Impossible Is Nothing," "Bounce," "Work," "Change Your Life," and "Fancy," the latter three of which have official visual accompaniments, are just five of 12 original jams that appear on the set. The deluxe version features an additional three previously-unreleased cuts.
A number of heavyweight guests join Iggy throughout the LP, among them Charli XCX, Mavado, Rita Ora and T.I. Beats come courtesy of 1st Down, The Arcade, The Invisible Men, The Messengers, Reeva & Black and many more noteworthy producers.
Stream The New Classic
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Think She Ready" (2012)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)