Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No.
The project includes lead video single, “Grindin’” (featuring Hit-Boy’s father, Big Hit) as well as Booth-approved follow-up "Parade." Also making appearances on the set are Kid Cudi, Nipsey Hussle and Rich Boy, to name a few. Hit-Boy handles all production.
We the Plug is available for digital purchase at iTunes, via HS87 and Interscope.
Written by richard on May 27, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.