Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No.
The project includes lead video single, “Grindin’” (featuring Hit-Boy’s father, Big Hit) as well as Booth-approved follow-up "Parade." Also making appearances on the set are Kid Cudi, Nipsey Hussle and Rich Boy, to name a few. Hit-Boy handles all production.
We the Plug is available for digital purchase at iTunes, via HS87 and Interscope.
Written by richard on May 27, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.