Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No.
The project includes lead video single, “Grindin’” (featuring Hit-Boy’s father, Big Hit) as well as Booth-approved follow-up "Parade." Also making appearances on the set are Kid Cudi, Nipsey Hussle and Rich Boy, to name a few. Hit-Boy handles all production.
We the Plug is available for digital purchase at iTunes, via HS87 and Interscope.
Stream We the Plug
Related Songs & Features
Audio Push‘s paper chase has taken the duo far from their ‘hood lately, but Inland Empire hasn’t forgotten ‘em. Far from it—when Oktane and Price Tag make their triumphant return, they expect to...
Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.