Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No.
The project includes lead video single, “Grindin’” (featuring Hit-Boy’s father, Big Hit) as well as Booth-approved follow-up "Parade." Also making appearances on the set are Kid Cudi, Nipsey Hussle and Rich Boy, to name a few. Hit-Boy handles all production.
We the Plug is available for digital purchase at iTunes, via HS87 and Interscope.
Stream We the Plug
Related Songs & Features
Audio Push‘s paper chase has taken the duo far from their ‘hood lately, but Inland Empire hasn’t forgotten ‘em. Far from it—when Oktane and Price Tag make their triumphant return, they expect to...
Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)