Grammy award-winning producer Hit-Boy has released a new extended play. On We the Plug, he sits at the helm of his Hits Since '87 crew, which consists of Audio Push, K. Roosevelt, Kent M$NEY, Bmacthequeen, B. Carr and N. No.
The project includes lead video single, “Grindin’” (featuring Hit-Boy’s father, Big Hit) as well as Booth-approved follow-up "Parade." Also making appearances on the set are Kid Cudi, Nipsey Hussle and Rich Boy, to name a few. Hit-Boy handles all production.
We the Plug is available for digital purchase at iTunes, via HS87 and Interscope.
Stream We the Plug
Related Songs & Features
Audio Push‘s paper chase has taken the duo far from their ‘hood lately, but Inland Empire hasn’t forgotten ‘em. Far from it—when Oktane and Price Tag make their triumphant return, they expect to...
Now that we are nearing the end of the week, I bet you’re worn out from a rough past few days of work or school. Think your four day grind is rough? It don’t mean sh*t! Especially compared to Hit-Boy, who has...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.