Native New Yorker and buzzing hip-pop artist Hoodie Allen has released his brand new free album Crew Cuts. The 11-track project, which acts as a follow-up to last year's #1 (on iTunes) album All American, includes Booth-featured video singles "Cake Boy" and "Fame Is for A*****es."
Joining Allen on Crew Cuts are Chance The Rapper, Chiddy, G-Eazy, Jared Evan, OCD: Moosh & Twist, Shwayze and Skizzy Mars, while production is handled by !llmind, Evan, RJF and Sap.
Written by DJ Z on Feb 20, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Party at the Beach House" (2010)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.