Producer turned super-producer turned emcee Hit-Boy continues his takeover of the industry with new project release HITstory.
The Cali native, who has spent the last few months familiarizing the listening public with his talents as an emcee, is the man behind the boards for The Throne's hit single "Ni**as in Paris" and A$AP Rocky's major label debut offering "Goldie."
The aptly-named HITstory will include previously-released singles "Jay-Z Interview" and "Old School Caddy," as well as guest appearances from Big Sean, Bun B, Chip Tha Ripper, Kid CuDi, John Legend and Stacy Barthe.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.