Producer turned super-producer turned emcee Hit-Boy continues his takeover of the industry with new project release HITstory.
The Cali native, who has spent the last few months familiarizing the listening public with his talents as an emcee, is the man behind the boards for The Throne's hit single "Ni**as in Paris" and A$AP Rocky's major label debut offering "Goldie."
The aptly-named HITstory will include previously-released singles "Jay-Z Interview" and "Old School Caddy," as well as guest appearances from Big Sean, Bun B, Chip Tha Ripper, Kid CuDi, John Legend and Stacy Barthe.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.