Producer turned super-producer turned emcee Hit-Boy continues his takeover of the industry with new project release HITstory.
The Cali native, who has spent the last few months familiarizing the listening public with his talents as an emcee, is the man behind the boards for The Throne's hit single "Ni**as in Paris" and A$AP Rocky's major label debut offering "Goldie."
The aptly-named HITstory will include previously-released singles "Jay-Z Interview" and "Old School Caddy," as well as guest appearances from Big Sean, Bun B, Chip Tha Ripper, Kid CuDi, John Legend and Stacy Barthe.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.