Producer turned super-producer turned emcee Hit-Boy continues his takeover of the industry with new project release HITstory.
The Cali native, who has spent the last few months familiarizing the listening public with his talents as an emcee, is the man behind the boards for The Throne's hit single "Ni**as in Paris" and A$AP Rocky's major label debut offering "Goldie."
The aptly-named HITstory will include previously-released singles "Jay-Z Interview" and "Old School Caddy," as well as guest appearances from Big Sean, Bun B, Chip Tha Ripper, Kid CuDi, John Legend and Stacy Barthe.
Related Songs & Features
Hit-Boy loves being a fly, young artist making moves (and money) in the hip-hop game, but sometimes the fast life gets too fast for even him. At those moments, there’s only one thing to do: “hit the Brake Lights.”...
UPDATE: Click “Watch Video” for the brand new visuals to Old School Caddy. Noted hip-hop producer Hit-Boy is continuing his foray into rap with the release of Old School Caddy, a single that marks the...
Those who have been following Hit-Boy‘s campaign to go from Ni**as in Paris producer to respected emcee already know that he can spit solo, but for standout selection Busta Ass Ni**as Hit-Boy decided to roll deep,...
It’s rare that one record can transform a person’s life, but Hit-Boy suddenly found himself a household name (in hip-hop households at least) after producing Kanye and Jay-Z’ epic Ni**as in Paris. Before he could even...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.