Producer turned super-producer turned emcee Hit-Boy continues his takeover of the industry with new project release HITstory.
The Cali native, who has spent the last few months familiarizing the listening public with his talents as an emcee, is the man behind the boards for The Throne's hit single "Ni**as in Paris" and A$AP Rocky's major label debut offering "Goldie."
The aptly-named HITstory will include previously-released singles "Jay-Z Interview" and "Old School Caddy," as well as guest appearances from Big Sean, Bun B, Chip Tha Ripper, Kid CuDi, John Legend and Stacy Barthe.
Written by DJ Z on Aug 07, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Jay-Z Interview" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.