Milwaukee emcee/producer Haz Solo and vocalist Tay Butler have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their latest collaborative street release, the Silkies & House Shoes mixtape.
The project packs 10 original tracks from the collaborative duo, including previously-featured lead single "Crypto." Solo and Butler are the lone vocalists on Silkies & House Shoes. In addition to Solo's boardwork, the street album packs beats by CAMEone and Original Vision.
Stream Silkies & House Shoes
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)