Milwaukee emcee/producer Haz Solo and vocalist Tay Butler have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their latest collaborative street release, the Silkies & House Shoes mixtape.
The project packs 10 original tracks from the collaborative duo, including previously-featured lead single "Crypto." Solo and Butler are the lone vocalists on Silkies & House Shoes. In addition to Solo's boardwork, the street album packs beats by CAMEone and Original Vision.
Stream Silkies & House Shoes
Featured Songs From This Album
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.