Harry Fraud, the beatsmith behind "Shot Caller" and countless other hits, has unleashed his latest collection of original material, the High Tide EP, via Scion A/V.
Coming on the heels of March's much-buzzed-about Adrift EP, the project packs five original tracks from the Brooklyn native, including reader-approved singles "Mean" (ft. French Montana & Action Bronson) and "Yacht Lash" (ft. Earl Sweatshirt & Riff Raff). Additional guest bars come courtesy of Chinx Drugz, Mistah F.A.B., Smoke DZA, Tech N9ne and Troy Ave.
Written by richard on May 07, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.