Boston-bred, Brooklyn-based duo Green Street and Texan (via Motown) emcee Howard Floz have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their debut collaborative street release, Casa Verde.
Produced entirely by Coopac and Renaissance, Casa Verde features emcees A-live, Soupa and Floz flexing their lyrical muscles over five cinematic soundscapes. The EP, according to the group, "highlights the hunger and focus of the artists, as they try to evade the pitfalls of [the game] on their way to better things."
Written by richard on Jan 14, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.