Boston-bred, Brooklyn-based duo Green Street and Texan (via Motown) emcee Howard Floz have come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners their debut collaborative street release, Casa Verde.
Produced entirely by Coopac and Renaissance, Casa Verde features emcees A-live, Soupa and Floz flexing their lyrical muscles over five cinematic soundscapes. The EP, according to the group, "highlights the hunger and focus of the artists, as they try to evade the pitfalls of [the game] on their way to better things."
Written by richard on Jan 14, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Green Street Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Stepping Out" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.