University of North Carolina baller-turned-emcee GQ has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude.
The official prelude to the artist's as yet-unscheduled sophomore album via Jamla Records, the set features 16 tracks' worth of original material from the First in Flight State emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "The Town" and "I Know." Joining GQ on the guest tip throughout Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude are Carlitta Durand, Rapsody and Rocki Evans. Production comes courtesy of 9th Wonder, Amp, E. Jones, Eric G., Fatin, Ka$h, Khrysis and The Soul Council.
Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude is now available for free stream and direct purchase. Included in the exclusive DJBooth version of the project are five bonus instrumentals.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Trouble Man EP
Written by richard on Mar 25, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.