University of North Carolina baller-turned-emcee GQ has come together with The DJBooth to bring fans his latest street release, Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude.
The official prelude to the artist's as yet-unscheduled sophomore album via Jamla Records, the set features 16 tracks' worth of original material from the First in Flight State emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "The Town" and "I Know." Joining GQ on the guest tip throughout Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude are Carlitta Durand, Rapsody and Rocki Evans. Production comes courtesy of 9th Wonder, Amp, E. Jones, Eric G., Fatin, Ka$h, Khrysis and The Soul Council.
Death Threats & Love Notes: The Prelude is now available for free stream and direct purchase. Included in the exclusive DJBooth version of the project are five bonus instrumentals.
Fans can also check out GQ's previous albums: GQ - Trouble Man EP
Written by richard on Mar 25, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"1st Period" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.