In an industry that is full of followers, Atlanta trio Goldyard strive to stand out from their competition. Their message to the masses? F**k Culture.
In the first part of a series of three EP releases, emcees A.T. and In-Doe, and producer/DJ Flick James, encourage listeners to not only use the phrase "F**k Culture" but to also live its very meaning.
The eight-track project features guest contributions from Cousin Dan and Jarren Benton, while production is handled by James and guest beatmakers Kato and SMKA.
Stream F**k Culture EP
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- D’Angelo Changed My Life & “Black Messiah” is Already a Classic
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.