In an industry that is full of followers, Atlanta trio Goldyard strive to stand out from their competition. Their message to the masses? F**k Culture.
In the first part of a series of three EP releases, emcees A.T. and In-Doe, and producer/DJ Flick James, encourage listeners to not only use the phrase "F**k Culture" but to also live its very meaning.
The eight-track project features guest contributions from Cousin Dan and Jarren Benton, while production is handled by James and guest beatmakers Kato and SMKA.
Stream F**k Culture EP
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.