In an industry that is full of followers, Atlanta trio Goldyard strive to stand out from their competition. Their message to the masses? F**k Culture.
In the first part of a series of three EP releases, emcees A.T. and In-Doe, and producer/DJ Flick James, encourage listeners to not only use the phrase "F**k Culture" but to also live its very meaning.
The eight-track project features guest contributions from Cousin Dan and Jarren Benton, while production is handled by James and guest beatmakers Kato and SMKA.
Stream F**k Culture EP
This is the only feature on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.