With last year's The Endless Summer LP, G-Eazy made an explosive impact in the Booth, earning rave reviews and a long residency on our Mixtape Chart (now consolidated with our Albums Chart). Now, the Oakland rhymesayer has done even bigger with the follow-up, Must Be Nice.Produced entirely by the artist himself, the album comes complete with reader-approved jams "Marilyn," "Mad" and "Plastic Dreams." The project is available for free download via Karmaloop's private buyer site, PLNDR.com, as well as hitting digital retailers for purchase.Want to experience G-Eazy's music up-close and personal? You're in luck. The artist's Excellent Adventure Tour, also featuring iTunes phenom Hoodie Allen, began September 7, in Columbus, Ohio.
Written by richard on Sep 26, 2012
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Make-Up Sex" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.