The DJBooth is proud to present the third entry in Re-Produced, an exclusive series in which three hand-selected beatsmiths each offer his or her own spin on a record by a reader-approved artist.
The third EP in the series is based around “We Up,” by Philadelphia street veteran Freeway. A reader-acclaimed single off Don Cannon-hosted street album Freedom of Speech (available for free streaming and download in the Booth), the original cut features boardwork by JRB.
In addition to the original record, this four-track EP includes exclusive re-productions by Numonics, Ro. Blvd. and Sean Divine. Click each beatsmith’s name to read their exclusive producer profile. Watch for an announcement next week revealing the artist to be featured in Re-Produced EP number four.
Stream We Up (Re-Produced) EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Fast Forward" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.