Gary, Indiana street lyricist Freddie Gibbs has decided original release date July 9 was just too long to wait and has now officially released his latest commercial mixtape, ESGN (Evil Seeds Grow Naturally). His first project since 2012's Baby Face Killa, the LP boasts 19 fresh tracks from the Midwestern phenom, among them singles "The Color Purple," "One Eighty Seven," "Freddie Soprano" and "Eastside Moonwalker." The LP packs guest appearances from a formidable slate of collaborators, including BJ the Chicago Kid, Daz Dillinger, G.I. Fleezy, G-Wiz, Jay Rock, Problem and Spice 1. Beats come courtesy of Big Jerm, Cardo, Sap, Sayeez, SMKA and many more.
ESGN is now available for official stream and purchase via EMPIRE Distribution. All files are high quality audio mp3s (320 kbps).
Fans can also check out Freddie Gibbs's previous albums: Freddie Gibbs & The World’s Freshest - The Tonite Show | Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Piñata | Freddie Gibbs - Baby Face Killa (Deluxe Version)
Written by richard on Jun 20, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bobble Head" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.