Like many up-and-comers in the music game, Asian singer, songwriter and producer FlightSch is a Dreamer—but we may not be calling him that for long.
The stellar alt-R&B stylings displayed on his independent debut full-length (a DJBooth exclusive) suggest that it's only a matter of time before the After Platinum signee breaks through and turns those fantasies of stardom into reality. In advance of the 11-track set's arrival, Flight liberated a tetrad of buzzworthy singles: "Fool for You," "Night Syndrome (No Love)," "Neverland 2.0" and the reader-acclaimed title track.
Dreamer is primarily a one-man show, with FlightSch handling all production as well as vocals, but it features contributions from a pair of well-chosen collaborators: Diz co-writes "Neverland 2.0," as well as delivering a rapped 16, and Trisno performs a guitar solo on "Foreward."
Written by richard on Jul 14, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"She's So Cold" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.