Boston rhymesayer Evan Black has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest digital album, For the Birds.
A conceptual project chronicling the artist's experiences in relationships, nine-to-five jobs and bartending gigs, the project packs 12 tracks' worth of new material from the unsigned emcee. Included are reader-approved singles "Go Round," "Stay Young" and "Cheap Date."
Evan is the sole vocalist on the project, which is produced entirely by Portland-born recording artist and beatsmith Customary. Chris B. Murray provides original artwork to accompany the release.
Written by richard on Aug 19, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.