They say the Bay Area does things a little different, and that's certainly true in the case of Erk Tha Jerk. The Richmond native has unleashed his brand new Junk Food & Vegetables EP which, true to its name, tackles the full spectrum of life, from the empty calories of materialism to the nutrition of consciousness.
Produced entirely by Fly Commons, Junk Food & Vegetables EP consists of six tracks and four bonus tracks, including DJBooth features songs "Wizard of Oz" and "Blast Somebody." With the exception of Stevie L on Believe It, Erk handles all vocal duties.
Junk Food & Vegetables EP is now available for full, free stream on the DJBooth and can be purchased via iTunes.
Stream Junk Food & Vegetables EP
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.