They say the Bay Area does things a little different, and that's certainly true in the case of Erk Tha Jerk. The Richmond native has unleashed his brand new Junk Food & Vegetables EP which, true to its name, tackles the full spectrum of life, from the empty calories of materialism to the nutrition of consciousness.
Produced entirely by Fly Commons, Junk Food & Vegetables EP consists of six tracks and four bonus tracks, including DJBooth features songs "Wizard of Oz" and "Blast Somebody." With the exception of Stevie L on Believe It, Erk handles all vocal duties.
Junk Food & Vegetables EP is now available for full, free stream on the DJBooth and can be purchased via iTunes.
Stream Junk Food & Vegetables EP
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.