They say the Bay Area does things a little different, and that's certainly true in the case of Erk Tha Jerk. The Richmond native has unleashed his brand new Junk Food & Vegetables EP which, true to its name, tackles the full spectrum of life, from the empty calories of materialism to the nutrition of consciousness.
Produced entirely by Fly Commons, Junk Food & Vegetables EP consists of six tracks and four bonus tracks, including DJBooth features songs "Wizard of Oz" and "Blast Somebody." With the exception of Stevie L on Believe It, Erk handles all vocal duties.
Junk Food & Vegetables EP is now available for full, free stream on the DJBooth and can be purchased via iTunes.
Stream Junk Food & Vegetables EP
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.