They say the Bay Area does things a little different, and that's certainly true in the case of Erk Tha Jerk. The Richmond native has unleashed his brand new Junk Food & Vegetables EP which, true to its name, tackles the full spectrum of life, from the empty calories of materialism to the nutrition of consciousness.
Produced entirely by Fly Commons, Junk Food & Vegetables EP consists of six tracks and four bonus tracks, including DJBooth features songs "Wizard of Oz" and "Blast Somebody." With the exception of Stevie L on Believe It, Erk handles all vocal duties.
Junk Food & Vegetables EP is now available for full, free stream on the DJBooth and can be purchased via iTunes.
Written by Nathan S. on Jul 14, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.