They say the Bay Area does things a little different, and that's certainly true in the case of Erk Tha Jerk. The Richmond native has unleashed his brand new Junk Food & Vegetables EP which, true to its name, tackles the full spectrum of life, from the empty calories of materialism to the nutrition of consciousness.
Produced entirely by Fly Commons, Junk Food & Vegetables EP consists of six tracks and four bonus tracks, including DJBooth features songs "Wizard of Oz" and "Blast Somebody." With the exception of Stevie L on Believe It, Erk handles all vocal duties.
Junk Food & Vegetables EP is now available for full, free stream on the DJBooth and can be purchased via iTunes.
Written by Nathan S. on Jul 14, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.