In 2011, Ed Sheeran dropped +, a debut album that marked his first major breakthrough on the international scene. Fast-forward three years and the English singer/songwriter and producer is parlaying that success into something even bigger with the release of his sophomore full-length, X.
Three of the project's 12 tracks (The deluxe edition will feature three additional songs.) have been featured in the Booth, including massively acclaimed lead single "SING" and follow-ups "Don't" and "Afire Love."
Though Sheeran is the sole vocalist on the album, Benny Blanco, Pharrell Williams and Rick Rubin lend a hand behind the boards.
Written by richard on Jun 23, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don’t Know (For F**k Sake)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.