In 2011, Ed Sheeran dropped +, a debut album that marked his first major breakthrough on the international scene. Fast-forward three years and the English singer/songwriter and producer is parlaying that success into something even bigger with the release of his sophomore full-length, X.
Three of the project's 12 tracks (The deluxe edition will feature three additional songs.) have been featured in the Booth, including massively acclaimed lead single "SING" and follow-ups "Don't" and "Afire Love."
Though Sheeran is the sole vocalist on the album, Benny Blanco, Pharrell Williams and Rick Rubin lend a hand behind the boards.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don’t Know (For F**k Sake)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)