In 2011, Ed Sheeran dropped +, a debut album that marked his first major breakthrough on the international scene. Fast-forward three years and the English singer/songwriter and producer is parlaying that success into something even bigger with the release of his sophomore full-length, X.
Three of the project's 12 tracks (The deluxe edition will feature three additional songs.) have been featured in the Booth, including massively acclaimed lead single "SING" and follow-ups "Don't" and "Afire Love."
Though Sheeran is the sole vocalist on the album, Benny Blanco, Pharrell Williams and Rick Rubin lend a hand behind the boards.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don’t Know (For F**k Sake)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.