In 2011, Ed Sheeran dropped +, a debut album that marked his first major breakthrough on the international scene. Fast-forward three years and the English singer/songwriter and producer is parlaying that success into something even bigger with the release of his sophomore full-length, X.
Three of the project's 12 tracks (The deluxe edition will feature three additional songs.) have been featured in the Booth, including massively acclaimed lead single "SING" and follow-ups "Don't" and "Afire Love."
Though Sheeran is the sole vocalist on the album, Benny Blanco, Pharrell Williams and Rick Rubin lend a hand behind the boards.
Written by richard on Jun 23, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Don’t Know (For F**k Sake)" (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.