In fall 2010, Donnis made his major-label debut with Booth-approved EP release Fashionably Late, a project documenting the artist's transformation from underground unknown to hip-hop buzzmaker on the cusp of success. While his stint at Atlantic turned out to be a non-starter, Donnis has lost none of his determination, nor his swagger, in the transition to respected indie Fool's Gold. As the title of his sophomore EP assures us, he's still Breaking Hundreds & Hearts.
Scheduled for release August 28, the seven-track project comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Hello Kitty" and "Absolutely." IAMSU! and Jay Ant make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced entirely by God's Paparazzi.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.