In fall 2010, Donnis made his major-label debut with Booth-approved EP release Fashionably Late, a project documenting the artist's transformation from underground unknown to hip-hop buzzmaker on the cusp of success. While his stint at Atlantic turned out to be a non-starter, Donnis has lost none of his determination, nor his swagger, in the transition to respected indie Fool's Gold. As the title of his sophomore EP assures us, he's still Breaking Hundreds & Hearts.
Scheduled for release August 28, the seven-track project comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Hello Kitty" and "Absolutely." IAMSU! and Jay Ant make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced entirely by God's Paparazzi.
Featured Songs From This Album
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.