In fall 2010, Donnis made his major-label debut with Booth-approved EP release Fashionably Late, a project documenting the artist's transformation from underground unknown to hip-hop buzzmaker on the cusp of success. While his stint at Atlantic turned out to be a non-starter, Donnis has lost none of his determination, nor his swagger, in the transition to respected indie Fool's Gold. As the title of his sophomore EP assures us, he's still Breaking Hundreds & Hearts.
Scheduled for release August 28, the seven-track project comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Hello Kitty" and "Absolutely." IAMSU! and Jay Ant make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced entirely by God's Paparazzi.
Related Songs & Features
After searching for a Girl Like You earlier in the week with Zak Downtown, Atlanta rapper Donnis is back with yet another teaser from his forthcoming EP Break Hundreds & Hearts. After rolling solo on June’s Hello...
I wouldn’t have pegged Donnis for a lover of Sanrio’s flagship character, but it’s true: the ATL spitter is a Hello Kitty fanatic. Oh? The “kitty” the freestyle series alum‘s greeting on his...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.