In fall 2010, Donnis made his major-label debut with Booth-approved EP release Fashionably Late, a project documenting the artist's transformation from underground unknown to hip-hop buzzmaker on the cusp of success. While his stint at Atlantic turned out to be a non-starter, Donnis has lost none of his determination, nor his swagger, in the transition to respected indie Fool's Gold. As the title of his sophomore EP assures us, he's still Breaking Hundreds & Hearts.
Scheduled for release August 28, the seven-track project comes heralded by reader-approved singles "Hello Kitty" and "Absolutely." IAMSU! and Jay Ant make guest appearances throughout the set, which is produced entirely by God's Paparazzi.
Featured Songs From This Album
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Smoke n' Drive ft. Big Sean, Donnis & Jackie Chain" (2009)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. A$AP Ferg - Lac Lac
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- Lupe Fiasco x Ab-Soul - Thorns & Horns
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.