DJ Charlie White has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, Let Go.
The follow-up up to February's Proper Etiquette and White's third instrumental tape in total, the project features 10 original beats from the Charlottesville, Virginia native. Charlie White handles all production, except on "Listen To The Rain" (co-produced by Skewby) and "Something Good" and "Commencement" (co-produced by GoJudo).
Written by richard on Jul 11, 2013
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.