DJ Charlie White has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, Let Go.
The follow-up up to February's Proper Etiquette and White's third instrumental tape in total, the project features 10 original beats from the Charlottesville, Virginia native. Charlie White handles all production, except on "Listen To The Rain" (co-produced by Skewby) and "Something Good" and "Commencement" (co-produced by GoJudo).
Stream Let Go
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.