DJ Charlie White, formerly of Interscope act and Booth-approved group FreeSol, brings listeners his debut beat tape, The Last Crate.
The project comprises 14 original instrumental tracks (totaling 23 minutes of material) from the Virginia-born, Memphis-based DJ and producer behind FreeSol's reader-approved "4.20."
All production throughout The Last Crate comes courtesy of Charlie White except on "Thank You Summer," which is co-produced by Skewby.
Stream The Last Crate
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.