DJ Charlie White, formerly of Interscope act and Booth-approved group FreeSol, brings listeners his debut beat tape, The Last Crate.
The project comprises 14 original instrumental tracks (totaling 23 minutes of material) from the Virginia-born, Memphis-based DJ and producer behind FreeSol's reader-approved "4.20."
All production throughout The Last Crate comes courtesy of Charlie White except on "Thank You Summer," which is co-produced by Skewby.
Written by richard on Aug 23, 2012
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.