Fresh off relocating from Memphis to New York City at the top of 2014, DJ Charlie White returns to The DJBooth to bring listeners his fourth instrumental album, Halfway Home.
The follow-up to 2013's Let Go, which was selected as a Pepsi Pulse Mixtape of the Month, the Booth-exclusive project packs 10 tracks' worth of unreleased instrumentals from the FreeSol alumnus, none of which have previously been featured on our pages.
Written by richard on Jun 03, 2014
Submit your Rating
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.