UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal has dropped his debut full-length as part of the Universal Music Group stable. Album number five in total (if you hadn't guessed from the title), The Fifth is the follow-up to 2009 senior set Tongue n' Cheek.
The project packs 16 original records from the London native, including promo cuts "H Town" and "I Don’t Need a Reason," as well as Robbie Williams-assisted lead single "Goin' Crazy." Bun B, Jessie J, Sean Kingston, Tinie Tempah, Trae The Truth and will.i.am also make guest appearances. Beats come courtesy of Jean Baptiste, M.J. Cole, Pop and Oak, RedOne, Ronny Colson, Ryan Buendia, Teddy Sky, will.i.am and more.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)