UK rap heavyweight Dizzee Rascal has dropped his debut full-length as part of the Universal Music Group stable. Album number five in total (if you hadn't guessed from the title), The Fifth is the follow-up to 2009 senior set Tongue n' Cheek.
The project packs 16 original records from the London native, including promo cuts "H Town" and "I Don’t Need a Reason," as well as Robbie Williams-assisted lead single "Goin' Crazy." Bun B, Jessie J, Sean Kingston, Tinie Tempah, Trae The Truth and will.i.am also make guest appearances. Beats come courtesy of Jean Baptiste, M.J. Cole, Pop and Oak, RedOne, Ronny Colson, Ryan Buendia, Teddy Sky, will.i.am and more.
Written by richard on Sep 30, 2013
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Dirtee Stank Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Where’s Da G’s ft. UGK" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.