They have released four acclaimed albums, toured extensively and enjoyed sustained success as solo artists. Now, after an eight-year hiatus, Dilated Peoples returns with Directors of Photography, their debut album under the Expansion Team/Rhymesayers Entertainment banner.
Follow-up to 2006's 20/20, the album comes on the heels of two Booth-acclaimed singles, "Good as Gone" and the Aloe Blacc-assisted "Show Me the Way." Throughout the set, emcees Evidence and Rakaa are also joined on the mic by Catero, Gangrene, Krondon, Sick Jacken and Vince Staples.
Directors of Photography is available for stream via Pandora.
Written by richard on Aug 12, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Good as Gone" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.