Five years and two names changes since his last solo project, Sean Combs (known currently as...
DJBooth Album Review
Some might argue that the excessive amount of guest features and top-notch producers makes this album a compilation, and not a Diddy solo project. The key difference between that consideration, and reality, is that Diddy has purposely brought along his friends to compliment his style and turn average into great.
The most sensational angle of this product is the impressive list of chosen producers. How can DJs not love the crowd pleasing sounds of Havoc, Kanye West, Mario Winans, The Neptunes, Timbaland, and Will.I.Am? Go ahead and press play, you won't be disappointed.
DJBooth Rating - 3.5 Spins
Written by DJ Z on Oct 21, 2006
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Diddy Bop" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.