New York native Dao Jones has released his new album, the 100 Years LP, which we have available for full stream at The DJBooth.
The 16-track project, which was fully produced by Jones, along with co-production from Luke Moellman (from the band Great Good Fine Ok), includes the Booth-approved single "Dead End."
While the emcee/producer handles the bulk of the project, which was recorded at The CKMJ Group Studios, he does get a bit of help from contributors AMJ, Frank Drake, Leah Woods and YC the Cynic.
Fans can also check out Cole King's previous albums: Dao Jones - Cole King EP
DJBooth Album Review
Written by DJ Z on Mar 27, 2014
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.