New York native Dao Jones has released his new album, the 100 Years LP, which we have available for full stream at The DJBooth.
The 16-track project, which was fully produced by Jones, along with co-production from Luke Moellman (from the band Great Good Fine Ok), includes the Booth-approved single "Dead End."
While the emcee/producer handles the bulk of the project, which was recorded at The CKMJ Group Studios, he does get a bit of help from contributors AMJ, Frank Drake, Leah Woods and YC the Cynic.
Fans can also check out Dao Jones's previous albums: Dao Jones - Cole King EP
Stream 100 Years LP
Related Songs & Features
After a period of overindulging in life’s pleasures, most people come to the conclusion that a steady diet of weed, liquor, partying and casual sex isn’t the most reliable path to a happy and productive life....
Be warned: if you’re a twentysomething, this one may hit a little close to home. Coming on the heels of early February’s Good at Being Single, this freshly-minted mixtape single finds the NYC buzzmaker...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.