If any rapper were going to release a mixtape on Valentine's Day, of course it would be Curren$y. The New Orleans native has delivered the goods, once again for free, on The Drive-In Theatre.
Led by the Booth-approved single "Godfather 4," the 14-track project includes guest contributions from Action Bronson, B-Real, Fiend, Freddie Gibbs, LE$, Smoke DZA and Young Roddy.
Production is handled by Spitta's usual go-to crowed, including 183rd, Cardo, Cookin Soul, Kariu, Nesby Phips, Thelonious Martin and Young Exclusive.
Stream The Drive-In Theatre
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.