If any rapper were going to release a mixtape on Valentine's Day, of course it would be Curren$y. The New Orleans native has delivered the goods, once again for free, on The Drive-In Theatre.
Led by the Booth-approved single "Godfather 4," the 14-track project includes guest contributions from Action Bronson, B-Real, Fiend, Freddie Gibbs, LE$, Smoke DZA and Young Roddy.
Production is handled by Spitta's usual go-to crowed, including 183rd, Cardo, Cookin Soul, Kariu, Nesby Phips, Thelonious Martin and Young Exclusive.
Stream The Drive-In Theatre
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.