If any rapper were going to release a mixtape on Valentine's Day, of course it would be Curren$y. The New Orleans native has delivered the goods, once again for free, on The Drive-In Theatre.
Led by the Booth-approved single "Godfather 4," the 14-track project includes guest contributions from Action Bronson, B-Real, Fiend, Freddie Gibbs, LE$, Smoke DZA and Young Roddy.
Production is handled by Spitta's usual go-to crowed, including 183rd, Cardo, Cookin Soul, Kariu, Nesby Phips, Thelonious Martin and Young Exclusive.
Stream The Drive-In Theatre
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.