If any rapper were going to release a mixtape on Valentine's Day, of course it would be Curren$y. The New Orleans native has delivered the goods, once again for free, on The Drive-In Theatre.
Led by the Booth-approved single "Godfather 4," the 14-track project includes guest contributions from Action Bronson, B-Real, Fiend, Freddie Gibbs, LE$, Smoke DZA and Young Roddy.
Production is handled by Spitta's usual go-to crowed, including 183rd, Cardo, Cookin Soul, Kariu, Nesby Phips, Thelonious Martin and Young Exclusive.
Stream The Drive-In Theatre
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.