Fans of kush-loving rappers Curren$y and Smoke DZA know that new music is always on the horizon.
Whether it's an announced official album or mixtape on the release calender, or merely a random, out-of-the-blue joint EP, Spitta Andretti and KushedGod love giving away the goods.
Which is exactly what the pair set out to do on The Stage, a joint EP that produced by frequent collaborator Harry Fraud. Guests are kept to a minimum on the four track project, with Big K.R.I.T and French Montana making the lone appearances.
Stream The Stage EP
DJBooth Album Review
Written by DJ Z on 10/30/13
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.