Fans of kush-loving rappers Curren$y and Smoke DZA know that new music is always on the horizon.
Whether it's an announced official album or mixtape on the release calender, or merely a random, out-of-the-blue joint EP, Spitta Andretti and KushedGod love giving away the goods.
Which is exactly what the pair set out to do on The Stage, a joint EP that produced by frequent collaborator Harry Fraud. Guests are kept to a minimum on the four track project, with Big K.R.I.T and French Montana making the lone appearances.
DJBooth Album Review
Written by DJ Z on Oct 30, 2013
Submit your Rating
Warner Bros. Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My House ft. Lil Wayne" (2007)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.