Mercury Records signee Cris Cab moves into the next phase of his career with the release of his 5-track debut EP Rise, which includes his Big Sean-assisted current single “Good Girls (Don’t Grow on Trees)” as well as Booth-featured cuts "Paradise (On Earth)," "She's So Fly" and "Face to Face."
Christian Rich, PJ McGinnis and Fugees alum Wyclef Jean contribute production throughout.
RISE is the official prelude to the artist's currently-untitled Mercury Records debut album, details on which will be released in the near future. Cris Cab will be embarking on a month-long, 22-city tour in support of the EP starting October 6, at Jacksonville, Florida's Jack Rabbits.
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"My Life" (2011)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.