Highly-respected rapper/producer and The Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish has unleashed his debut collection of solo material, the Droptops EP.
The project, a prelude to Inglish's as yet-unscheduled freshman full-length, Convertibles, was inspired by a night spent in a droptop Bonneville during this year's South by Southwest festival and the good vibes of spending a summer in Los Angeles. Droptops packs nine original records from the Midwestern stalwart, including singles "Drops" and "Tangerine." Inglish produces all tracks on the EP, which is mixed and mastered by Glenn Sounds (for Truth Studios) and Troy Mitchell. Asher Roth, Buddy, Dash and Retch, Jane Jupiter, Kashflow and Sulaiman make guest appearances throughout the set.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Convertibles
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.