Highly-respected rapper/producer and The Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish has unleashed his debut collection of solo material, the Droptops EP.
The project, a prelude to Inglish's as yet-unscheduled freshman full-length, Convertibles, was inspired by a night spent in a droptop Bonneville during this year's South by Southwest festival and the good vibes of spending a summer in Los Angeles. Droptops packs nine original records from the Midwestern stalwart, including singles "Drops" and "Tangerine." Inglish produces all tracks on the EP, which is mixed and mastered by Glenn Sounds (for Truth Studios) and Troy Mitchell. Asher Roth, Buddy, Dash and Retch, Jane Jupiter, Kashflow and Sulaiman make guest appearances throughout the set.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Convertibles
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.