Highly-respected rapper/producer and The Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish has unleashed his debut collection of solo material, the Droptops EP.
The project, a prelude to Inglish's as yet-unscheduled freshman full-length, Convertibles, was inspired by a night spent in a droptop Bonneville during this year's South by Southwest festival and the good vibes of spending a summer in Los Angeles. Droptops packs nine original records from the Midwestern stalwart, including singles "Drops" and "Tangerine." Inglish produces all tracks on the EP, which is mixed and mastered by Glenn Sounds (for Truth Studios) and Troy Mitchell. Asher Roth, Buddy, Dash and Retch, Jane Jupiter, Kashflow and Sulaiman make guest appearances throughout the set.
Fans can also check out Chuck Inglish's previous albums: Chuck Inglish - Convertibles
Submit your Rating
Related Songs & Features
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It ft. Chuck Inglish" (2008)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.